Epistles to Lonnie Frisbee
Below are links to my ten fantasticated letters to Lonnie Frisbee, in which I discuss various topics:
- Letter #1
- The Seraphic Mail Service and Identity Politics.
- Letter #2
- The Big Split at Calvary Chapel.
- Letter #3
- Greg Laurie the Southern Baptist.
- Letter #4
- Revival and Unacceptable Surprises.
- Letter #5
- The Five Mottoes of Peak Evangelicaldom.
- Letter #6
- The Five Categories of Prophets.
- Letter #7
- There's a Bathroom on The Right.
- Letter #8
- An Interesting and Curious Hodgepodge.
- Letter #9
- Angelgram From Heaven and Hair.
- Letter #10
- Set Free at Last.
Not By Might Nor By Power — Book Review
Below are links to the book reviews of Lonnie Frisbee's posthumous autobiography, entitled Not By Might Nor By Power, which was written with the help of Roger Sachs. The autobiography consisted of the following three books:
- The Jesus Revolution
- Review of 1st book of autobiography.
- The Great Commission
- Review of 2nd book of autobiography.
- Set Free
- Review of 3rd book of autobiography.
Mother's Day 1980
Below are links to what I have written regarding the crucial revival service that Lonnie frisbee conducted at John Wimber's church on the evening of May 11th, 1980. This service was a very pivotal event in the history of the Vineyard movement. At the time, John's church was known as Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda.
- Part 1
- Regarding the two differing accounts of the Mother's Day service.
- Part 2
- My additional commentary about the Mother's Day service.
- Carol's comment
- Carol Wimber's take on the service taken from her memoir.
Below are links to other miscellaneous items.
- Seven Lights
- Seven Lights vision mentioned by Lonnie in a serrmon.
- Santa Cruz Sentinel
- An obituary that appeared on March 30, 1993, which mentioned little known details about Lonnie's influence in the city of Santa Cruz, California