My Blogger stats indicate that Lunar Skeletons steadily gets very few hits per day. A few people stop by, probably more by accident than intent. But however you were directed here, I want to thank everybody for visiting. Do check back once in a while. Although in a somniculous state, Lunar Skeletons is not totally defunct. Occasionally I get a strange bee in my bonnet, and I add something new to the archive. Whether it is worthwhile to read is a debatable question that civilized people might disagree about. Meanwhile, they can search through the archives for all the other profound or ridiculous things I have written. If you have any questions, please be sure to read the FAQ.
- Nearly everyone whom you see in old black & white television reruns is now dead.
- You will regret what search engines can find out about you.
- The word Internet is just another synonym for misinformation.
- Not everything depends on you.
- If it was stupid back then it's still stupid now.
- Most of what you learned from Wikipedia is wrong.
- If men were angels, there would be no need for passwords.
- Dystopia has already arrived.
- The music nowadays really is as bad as you think it is.
- Many things beyond imagination will happen at many places of the world.