Be aware that this blog is not defunct. Occasionally I add something new to the archive, which contains many profound or ridiculous things I have written. If you have any questions, please be sure to read the FAQ.
And if you are looking for my famous Ghost Story, it is here.
- Blogging is mostly useless.
- Nearly everyone whom you see in old black & white television reruns is now dead.
- You will regret what search engines can find out about you.
- The word Internet is just another synonym for misinformation.
- Not everything depends on you.
- If it was stupid back then, it's still stupid now.
- Most of what you learned from Wikipedia is wrong.
- If men were angels, there would be no need for passwords.
- Dystopia has already arrived.
- The music nowadays really is as bad as you think it is.
- Many things beyond imagination will happen at many places of the world.
- The U.S. government will do something incredibly insane.
- The goal of Progressivism is to make the world Portland.
- The results of Progressivism is that the world ends up like Detroit.
- Colossally stupid people are gaining more power by the day over the rest of us.
- Big trouble is coming to Europe sooner than anyone expected.